If you can use some extra light sparkles at home, create this piece! With the seasonal colors green and red, combine Amaryllis, Echeveria, and Ilex. Be inspired by this video tutorial, follow the steps below and create this Luminous Christmas piece.
Time: 15 – 20 minutes | Difficulty: easy (**)
- Brown felt role
- Red felt cord
- Light cable (on batteries)
- Glass bottle
- Gold decoration wire
- 2 x Amaryllis bulb
- 1 x Echeveria
- 2 x Ilex Verticillata
- 1 x Abies Nobilis
Want to order these flowers? Visit our webshop!
Steps for making this Christmas piece:
- Clean one Amaryllis bulb and remove the peel.
- Decorate the ball with the red cord. Turn it several times over the bulb, cut the cord and place a knot.
- Decorate the second bulb with the brown felt. You make some ‘jacket’ for the bulb; attach the felt by using the golden decoration wire. Wrap the wire a couple times around the bulb and make a knot.
- Use the fix to attach the bottle to the scale.
- Place the Echeveria on the scale.
- Cut the Nobilis in small branches and divide over the scale.
- Cut the Ilex and fill the bottle.
- Finally, add the light cable. Make sure the lights are nicely divided over the piece.
- And shine, your piece is ready for use!