Go for great! Larger flowers, like Lilies and Delphiniums, are pieces of art themselves. When you combine them and use a soft pastel palette, the outcome is just stunning! In this video we used Delphiniums grown by Westendorp Delphinium. Be inspired by this video tutorial, follow the steps below and create this majestic centerpiece with Delphinium.
Time: 10 – 15 minutes | Difficulty: easy (**)
- Large Vase
- 5 x Lily Signum
- 4 x Delphinium Kissi Floral White
- 4 x Delphinium Kissi Lovely Pink
- 4 x Delphinium Kissi Indigo Delight
Want to order these flowers? Visit our webshop!
Steps for making this Majestic Centerpiece with Delphinium:
- Fill the vase with fresh, clean water.
- Start with the Lilies. Cut off a piece of the stem and place them in the vase.
- Now add the Delphinium Kissi Floral White. Place them next to the Lilies.
- Add the Lovely Pink and Indigo Delight Delphiniums. Make sure they’re spread nicely in your bouquet.
- Your majestic centerpiece with Delphinium is now ready for use. Enjoy!