The large Hydrangea and high Gladiolus make this centerpiece really an eyecatcher. This centerpiece contains a lot of greens but is still very nice balanced and a great addition to every fall wedding.
Watch the video to see how this centerpiece was made and be inspired!
Time: 10 – 15 minutes | Difficulty: easy (**)
- Large Vase
- 4 x Hydrangea Verena Pink
- 8 x Gladiolus Adrenalin
- 9 x Eucalyptus Robusta
- 7 x Astilbe Gloria Purpure
- 5 x Gypsophila Xlence
- 4 x Gerbera
- 5 x Acacia Baileyana
Want to order these flowers? Visit our webshop!
Steps for making this Majestic Fall Wedding Centerpiece
- Fill the vase with fresh, clean water.
- Start with the Acacia. This is the base of your centerpiece.
- Now add the Gladiolus and Hydrangea.
- Add the Eucalyptus and Astilbe.
- Finally add the Gypsophila and Gerbera.
- Your majestic fall wedding bouquet is now ready for use. Enjoy!