The Lily, a truly majestic flower! For a big spring centerpiece, combine these flowers with Acacia Floribunda (also known as Mimosa), Hydrangea, Syringa, and Prunus branches. Doesn’t it look fresh and happy? Be inspired by this video tutorial, follow the steps below and create this majestic Lily centerpiece.
Time: 10 – 15 minutes | Difficulty: average (***)
- Tall vase (40cm)
- 2 x Acacia (Mimosa) Floribunda
- 3 x Hydrangea Ice Cube
- 4 x Lily Ercolano
- 7 x Prunus Glandulosa White
- 5 x Eucalyptus Cinerea
- 5 x Eucalyptus Baby Blue
- 5 x Rose Dynamic
- 10 x Freesia Delta River
- 2 x Syringa Lavaiensis
Want to order these flowers? Visit our webshop!
Steps for making this Majestic Lily Centerpiece:
- Fill the clean vase with fresh, clean water. Clean all the stems of the flowers.
- Start by making a green basis with the two Eucalyptus varieties.
- Add the Acacia branches to the vase. Then add the two Syringa branches. Hello, volume!
- Put the Lilies and the Hydrangeas in the vase. Remove all the leaves from the stems, so you can stick them in between the other items easily.
- Add the Roses, Prunus branches, and the Freesias. Because these stems are shorter, please make sure the ends are in the water. Spread the products equally in the design.
- Doesn’t it look fantastic? You majestic Lily centerpiece is ready for use! Enjoy!