Go all out with Calla Lilies! Our Calla range consists of a wide palette of colors, from white to deep dark purple, from yellow to hot pink: all these colors match great with each other in a modern colorful Calla centerpiece! Our designer went creative and used various Calla varieties, Hydrangeas, and Roses which lead to a breathtaking result. Watch the video below and be inspired!
Time: 20 – 25 minutes | Difficulty: medium (***)
- Round tray
- Floral pins
- Floral fix
- Iron staples
- 6 x Calla Paco
- 3 x Calla Captain Safari
- 4 x Calla Crystal White
- 4 x Calla Snowstar
- 1 x Hydrangea Sibilla Classic Purple
- 5 x Rose Testarossa
- 5 x Craspedia Globosa
- 3 x Erica Cordifolia
- 3 x Brunia Silver
Want to order these flowers? Visit our webshop!
Steps for making this Modern Colorful Calla Centerpiece:
- Soak the floral foam in fresh, clean water.
- Stick a piece of floral fix on the bottom of a floral pin.
- Place the floral pin on the tray. Now place the floral foam on top of the floral pin.
- Cut off an angled piece of the floral foam.
- Place the Calla Paco and let it rest on the angled piece of the floral foam. Secure with the iron staples.
- Now place the Calla Captain Safari. Cut off Calla Crystal white and push them into the floral foam. Make sure to secure everything with the iron staples.
- Cut off small branches of the Hydrangea. Push them into the floral foam.
- Now add the Rose, Craspedia, Achillea, Limonium, and Brunia.
- Your modern colorful calla centerpiece is now ready for use. Enjoy!