The flowers used in this centerpiece are more extravagant than usual in a fall centerpiece. That’s what makes this centerpiece a real eye-catcher! This luxury and elegant orange and yellow centerpiece is really coming into its own on a prominent place. Watch the video below to see how this orange and yellow is made and be inspired!
Time: 20 – 25 minutes | Difficulty: easy (**)
- Floral Foam
- 5 x Lily Forza Red
- 6 x Ruscus Aculeatus
- 9 x Acacia Saint Elene
- 9 x Calla Captain Morelli
- 4 x Strelitzia
- 5 x Chrysanthemum Golden Ping Pong
- 8 x Gomphocarpus Painted Orange
- 11 x Gomphocarpus Painted Red
Want to order these flowers? Visit our webshop!
Steps For Making This Orange and Yellow Centerpiece:
- Fill the planter with the floral foam.
- Start with the Ruscus and Acacia. Cut off approx. 2 cm from the end of the stem and push into the floral foam.
- Add the Lily, Calla and Strelitzia.
- Next, add the Crysanthemum and Gomphocarpus Painted Orange.
- Finally add the Gomphocarpus Painted Red to your centerpiece.
- Your orange and yellow centerpiece is now ready for use. Enjoy!