Roses, THE flowers to express love! What do you think of this gorgeous pomander various Spray Roses and Roses? Roses Red Eye and Sweet Avalanche, Spray Roses Lianne and Odilia: they are a match made in heaven! Be inspired by this video tutorial about how to make this pomander with Roses, follow the steps and create your own!
Time: 10 – 15 minutes | Difficulty: easy (**)
- Florist wire
- Velvet rope (50cm)
- 7 x bicolor roos
- 7 x Rose Sweet Avalanche
- 4 x Rose Red Eye
- 9 x Spray Rose Lianne
- 10 x Spray Rose Odilia
Want to order these flowers? Visit our webshop!
How To Make The Pomander with Roses:
- Soak the floral foam ball.
- Put the ball on the pot (in this way you have your hands free for the designing).
- Secure the ends of the ribbon with the iron wire, so you get a loop. Hold it against the ball and carefully bend the iron wire around it. Secure it at the bottom of the ball.
- Now you start with adding the flowers. Stick in the various Roses by your own choice. Cut the stems to approx. 3-4 cm, so you can push them easily into the foam. Divide the little Roses buds of the Spray Roses over the ball.
- Make sure you keep a few flowers to cover up the bottom of the ball. You can lift the ball by lifting the loop to stick them in.
- Your pomander with Roses is ready! Enjoy!