A wedding in summertime means a lot of options for festive floral designs! Purple tones are favorite in summer. On one hand, because a lot of seasonal purple tinted products are available, and on the other hand because of purple stands for purity, devotion, and love. Surprise your bride’s pair with fantastic summer designs, like this cute pomander for the little bridesmaids with typical summer flowers like Lavandula, Monarda, and Campanula. Be inspired and create this pomander with purple flowers.
Time: 15 – 20 minutes | Difficulty: easy (**)
- Floral foam ball
- Small vase for support
- Iron wire
- White decorative rope
- 1 x Hydrangea Sibilla Classic Purple
- 7 x Spray Rose Ocean Mikado
- 8 x Monarda Sandra
- 2 x Cotinus Green Fountain
- 8 x Lavandula Angustifolia
- 7 x Campanula Echo Tuba
Want to order these flowers? Visit our webshop!
Steps for making this Pomander with Purple Flowers:
- Soak the floral foam ball in clean, fresh water.
- Cut off a piece of rope and make a knot. Tie the rope to the iron wire.
- Push the iron wire through the floral foam ball and bend the end, that is sticking out of the ball around the foam ball.
- Start with the Hydrangea. Cut off small bunches and push them gently into the ball.
- Now add the spray Roses between the Hydrangeas.
- Add the Monarda and Campanula.
- Cut off small pieces of Cotinus and place between the flowers in your pomander.
- Finally, push short stems of Lavandula into your pomander.
- Your pomander with purple flowers is now ready for use. Enjoy!