Gypsophila is such a sweet, romantic flower that is so cute that you almost want to cuddle it. It is beautifully combined with Lisianthus Alissa Pink, White Syringa, Clematis Inspiration and more. What a fantastic Valentines day result! Watch the video, follow the steps and create this Red And Pink Flower Bouquet with Gypsophila.
Time: 10 – 15 minutes | Difficulty: easy (**)
- 7 x Clematis Inspiration
- 5 x Syringa White BQ
- 12 x Eucalyptus Populus
- 5 x Acacia Baileyana
- 8 x Lisianthus Alissa Pink
- 6 x Spray Rose Pink Lace
- 7 x Astilbe Washington
Want to order these flowers? Visit our webshop!
Steps For Making This Red And Pink Flower Bouquet with Gypsophila:
- Start with a solid green base of Eucalyptus and Acacia.
- Now randomly add the Clematis, Syringa and Gypsohpila.
- Keep adding the flowers randomly, this creates a nice evenly spread bouquet. Add some of the greens in between.
- Add the Spray Roses, Lisianthus and Astilbe.
- Cut off the stems at the desired length. Make sure to atleast cut off approx. 2 cm.
- Wind the rope around the stems to secure it tightly.
- Your Red And Pink Flower Bouquet with Gypsophila is now ready for use. Enjoy!