Syringa and Viburnum, two spring flower that combine so wonderfully pretty! Add some pink Prunus branches, some Roses for an extra romantic look, and there is our result: perfect spring loveliness! Be inspired by this video tutorial, follow the steps below and create this romantic bouquet with Viburnum and Syringa.
Time: 10 – 15 minutes | Difficulty: easy (**)
- Floral tape
- Linen rope
- 2x Eryngium Blue Dynamite
- 3x Rosa Cappuccino
- 5x Viburnum Roseum
- 2x Syringa Vulgaris Sensation
- 2x Prunis Peach Blossom Pink
Want to order these flowers? Visit our webshop!
Steps for making this Romantic Bouquet with Viburnum and Syringa:
- Remove most of the leaves from the Viburnum. This increases its vase life.
- Tie the bouquet in your hand. Start with a branch of Prunus and add a few Viburnums.
- Now add the Eryngium and add some Prunus branches again. Make sure to check every side of the bouquet for a nice and even spread of the flowers.
- Now add the Syringa and the last of the Viburnum.
- Place the Roses in your bouquet. Keep them about the same height as the Viburnum in your bouquet.
- Wind the floral tape tightly around the stems.
- Finally, use the linen rope to cover up the floral tape and make a knot to tie it tightly.
- Your romantic bouquet with Viburnum and Syringa is now ready! Enjoy!