Romance is what this wedding bouquet breathes. The sweet pastel colors of the roses in combination with Gypsophila and Clematis make this a perfect wedding bouquet and very suitable for the fall season. Watch the video and be inspired!
Time: 15 – 20 minutes | Difficulty: easy (**)
- Floral Tape
- Decorative rope
- Decorative pins
- 5 x Lisianthus Double Croma Lavender
- 1 x Rosa Maritim
- 1 x Rosa High & Bridal
- 1 x Rosa Avalanche
- 1 x Rosa Spray Ocean Mikado
- 4 x Gypsophila Xlence
- 7 x Clematis Blue Pirouette
- 1 x Eucalyptus Robusta
Want to order these flowers? Visit our webshop!
Steps for making this romantic fall wedding bouquet:
- Tie this bouquet in your hand.
- Start with the Gypsophila. Add the Spray rose and Eucalyptus.
- Now add a Rose, Lisianthus and Clematis. Make sure to add Gypsophila or Eucalyptus in between.
- Randomly add the rest of the flowers and add the most of the Gypsophila to the edge of your bouquet.
- Cut off the stems to the desired length.
- Wrap the stems tightly in the floral tape.
- Now wind the decorative rope over the floral tape and secure with the decorative pins.
- Your romantic fall wedding bouquet is now ready for use. Enjoy!