Roses and Tulips, a perfect combination to express love! Combine various red and pink Rose varieties with the beautiful Ad Rem Tulip, and your customers will be blown away. Be inspired by this video tutorial about how to make this romantic heart with Roses and Tulips, follow the steps and create your own!
Time: 15 – 20 minutes | Difficulty: easy (**)
- Floral wire or greening pins
- 15 x Rose Red Eye
- 10 x Rose Madam Red
- 50 x Tulip Ad Rem
- 1 x bundle Beargrass Red
Want to order these flowers? Visit our webshop!
How To Make The Romantic Heart with Roses and Tulips:
- Soak the floral foam.
- Start by putting in the Red Eye Roses. Cut the stems short, to approx. 4cm, so you keep the heart shape intact. Spread the Roses equally and push them carefully in the foam.
- Now add the Madam Red Roses and the Ad Rem Tulips. Make sure all the foam is covered with flowers, also the sides.
- Finally, you add the Beargrass to the design to give it a modern touch. Make 5 small bundles (around 5 blades per bundle) and carefully push them into the foam at the pointy end of the heart. Use the iron wire to secure the tops at the upper part of the heart shape. Remove the parts of the blades that stick back out.
- Your romantic heart with Roses and Tulips is ready! Enjoy!