What a beautiful colors, the soft red Anemone in combination with different green and crystal clear white. Thanks to the frame with pine cones it has a playful, winters effect. Be inspired by this video tutorial, follow the steps below and create this soft romantic Christmas centerpiece!
Time: 15 – 20 minutes | Difficulty: easy (**)
- Frame with pine cones
- 3 x Pinus Strobus
- 3 x Kochia Scoparia
- 6 x Calla Crystal Blush
- 6 x Helleborus Winterbells
- 5 x Lisianthus White Stars
- 6 x Gerbera Pomponi Black Pearl
- 5 x Anemone Fullstar Glory red
Want to order these flowers? Visit our webshop!
Steps for making this soft romantic Christmas centerpiece:
- Put the frame on the vase, thanks to this frame you can easily make the bouquet in the vase.
- Cut the Pinus and add to the vase.
- Clean and cut the Helleborus and add to the vase.
- Make the stems of the Kochia clean and add to the vase.
- Cut the stems of the Lisianthus and Calla flowers and add to the vase.
- Cut the Gerbera and Anemone and add to the vase, play with the height.
- And now you got your beautiful centerpiece!