Take floral summer to the next level and combine fantastic flowers like Hydrangea, Rose, Calla, and Gentiana with the tropical looking Grevillea! Sweet pastels mixed with gold and deep pinks: success guaranteed! Be inspired by this video tutorial, follow the steps below and create this spectacular summer flowers centerpiece.
Time: 10 – 15 minutes | Difficulty: easy (**)
- Large vase
- Floral foam
- 2 x Grevillea Gold Baileyana
- 2 x Hydrangea Magical Revolution Blue
- 3 x Phlox van Gogh
- 5 x Gentiana Blue Sky
- 2 x Rose Memory Lane
- 4 x Calla Pink Jewel
Want to order these flowers? Visit our webshop!
Steps for making this Spectacular Summer Flowers Centerpiece:
- Soak the floral foam in fresh, clean water.
- Push the floral foam into the vase and cut into shape. Use any excess parts to fill up the gaps.
- Start with the Grevillea. Make sure you place them all around your centerpiece.
- Now add the Hydrangea, Phlox, and Gentiana.
- Finally, add the Roses and Callas.
- Your spectacular summer flowers centerpiece is now ready for use. Enjoy!