It is springtime! Let’s celebrate the season of new beginnings, and stunning flowers! Think of Syringa, Ranunculus, Anemones and all those other beautiful seasonal flowers. Be inspired by this video tutorial, follow the steps below and create this spring flower garland.
Time: 30 – 45 minutes | Difficulty: average (***)
- Iron wire
- Floral tape
- Woolen rope
- 5 x Phlox Van Gogh
- 5 x Phlox Bright Eyes
- 6 x Ranunculus Cloony Commedia
- 10 x Eucalyptus Parvifolia
- 10 x Eucalyptus Robustus
- 4 x Lisianthus Alissa Celeb Grape
- 5 x Rose Lemon Finesse
- 5 x Syringa Madame Florent Stepman
- 5 x Anemone Mistral mixed
- 6 x Triticum
Want to order these flowers? Visit our webshop!
Steps for making this Spring Flower Garland:
- Cut the all the stems to 10 cm, except the Triticum stems.
- Tie a little bouquet of 1 stem Eucalyptus Parvifolia, one stem Lisianthus and 1 stem Triticum. Wrap the wire around it to secure it.
- Now add one stem Eucalyptus Robustus and one stem Lisianthus. Place the stems a bit lower on the mini bouquet and wrap the wire around it to secure. Use the stem of the Triticum for extra firmness.
- Add all the other stems by choice per one or per two, and fasten them with the wire, every time a bit lower. Vary with color, size, and texture of the various flowers for a festive appeal.
- When the Triticum stem is all filled, just put in a new one, so you can make the garland as long as needed.
- When you are finished, cut the last stems and secure them with floral tape.
- Cover the tape with woolen rope. Make a loop, so you can hang the garland onto something.
- Your Spring Flower Garland is ready for use! Enjoy!