Go big or go home! With blooms like Delphinium, Hydrangea and Butterfly Ranunculus you can design stunning large centerpieces! Add some extra eye candy with Garden Roses, Peonies, and Calla Lilies. A feast for the eye for every wedding guest! Be inspired by this video tutorial, follow the steps below and create these beautiful spring wedding centerpieces.
Time: 20 – 25 minutes | Difficulty: average (***)
- 2 large vases
- 5 x Hydrangea Verena Light Pink
- 5 x Hydrangea Schneeball
- 10 x Delphinium Elatum Dewi Impress
- 10 x Calla Captain Romance (Vis Calla)
- 10 x Peony Pink Coral Hawaii
- 5 x Peony Odile
- 15 x Ozoth Sussex Silver
- 10 x Ranunculus Butterfly Ariadne (Monarch Flowers)
- 10 x Garden Rose Trendy Fragrant (Parfum Flower Company)
Want to order these flowers? Visit our webshop!
Steps for making these Spring Wedding Centerpieces:
- Fill the clean vases with fresh water.
- Start by creating a firm basis, with the Ozoth. Remove the excess leaves and add the white and pink Hydrangeas
- Add the Delphiniums. Make sure you cut the stems at a 45 degrees angle, so they can absorb enough water.
- Now add the Butterfly Ranunculus to the design. Keep the stems as long as possible, so that you create a nice volume.
- Now add the Peonies and the Garden Roses. Don’t worry when not all blooms haven’t opened up yet: it will only bring extra joy to the design when they do!
- Finally, add the Calla Lilies.
- Your spring wedding centerpieces are ready for use! Enjoy!