If you really want your floral design to stand out: use blue flowers! Blues match fantastic with a lot of other colors like you can see in this design. Delphinium Volkerfrieden, Delphinium Atlantis, and Hydrangea Hilde Moorhof combined with Lisianthus Double Alissa White: fantastic! See how our designer made this striking bouquet in blue, and be inspired!
Time: 5 – 10 minutes | Difficulty: easy (**)
- 2 x Hydrangea Hilde Moorhof
- 12 x Lisianthus Double Alissa White
- 5 x Delphinium Ballkleid
- 8 x Delphinium Atlantis
Want to order these flowers? Visit our webshop!
Steps for making this Striking Bouquet in Blue:
- Tie this bouquet in your hand.
- Start with a stem of Hydrangea.
- Add the Lisianthus and Delphinium.
- Keep adding flowers to create an evenly and well-filled bouquet.
- Cut off a piece of every stem.
- Wrap the rope around the stems of the bouquet and make a tight knot.
- Your striking bouquet in blue is now ready for use. Enjoy!