Looking for a splurge of winter joy? This design, with all kinds of Holstein Flowers Gerbera varieties, Forsythia and Viburnum, is a burst of gaiety! Be inspired by this video tutorial, follow the steps below and create this Stunning Centerpiece with Gerbera.
Time: 15 – 20 minutes | Difficulty: easy (**)
- 2 Floral foam blocks
- 2 Anchor pins
- Waterproof tape
- 3 Wooden sticks (30cm)
- Wreath (diameter 30cm, preferably made of branches)
- 50 x Various Holstein Flowers Gerbera varieties
- 10 x Forsythia
- 4 x Viburnum Roseum
Want to order these flowers? Visit our webshop!
Steps for making this Stunning Centerpiece with Gerbera:
- Soak the floral foam blocks.
- Attach two small pieces of waterproof tape to the anchor pins and put them on the bottom of the plate.
- Secure the foam blocks to the plate.
- Hold the wreath 30 cm straight above the foam blocks. With your other hand, you stick the wooden sticks through the wreath into the foam blocks. Make sure the wreath is supported enough. These sticks will keep the wreath in place during the designing.
- Now you can insert the Forsythia. Insert the stems in the middle of the wreath, and push the stems firmly in the floral foam. Try to use some of the openings in between the branches of the wreath near the middle to stick some Forsythia in as well.
- Add the Viburnum stems. Try to insert the stems through the openings in the wreath.
- When the stems of the Forsythia and the Viburnum offer the wreath enough support, you can remove the wooden sticks.
- Now it is time for those gorgeous Gerberas to take their place of honor! Use any shape and color that you like. The more, the merrier! For this design, we have used a mix of large-flowered, mini, spider and pomponi varieties, all in pastel colors.
- Cut the stems of half of the Gerbera stems at various length, but keep the stems long enough to put them into the wreath and the floral foam.
- Use the other half of the Gerbera stems to cover the floral foam basis. Cut the stems close to the flower and put them in the floral foam. Make sure all the floral foam is covered with flowers.
- Your Stunning Centerpiece with Gerbera is ready for use! Enjoy!