This large floral design really bursts out summer! The color combination of gorgeous flowers like Eremurus, Lily, Rose, and Craspedia mixed in a rustic wooden crate will definitely grab the attention. Be inspired by this video tutorial, follow the steps below and create this stunning centerpiece with summer flowers.
Time: 20 – 25 minutes | Difficulty: easy (**)
- Wooden crate
- Floral foam
- Plastic foil
- 6 x Craspedia Globosa
- 20 x Dianthus Barbatus Baron Breanthus
- 5 x Anigozanthos Flavidus Green
- 6 x Eremurus Cleopatra
- 5 x Eucalyptus Parvifolia
- 5 x Lisianthus Piccolo Hot Lips
- 3 x Lily Mateo
- 10 x Rosa Penny Lane
- 6 x Carnation Dark Wista
- 9 x Platycodon
Want to order these flowers? Visit our webshop!
Steps for making this Stunning Centerpiece with Summer Flowers:
- Soak the floral foam in fresh, clean water.
- Use the plastic foil to cover the inside of the crate.
- Cover the bottom of the crate with the floral foam.
- Start with the Dianthus. Spread them nicely through the floral foam.
- Now add the Anigozanthos, Eremurus, and Eucalyptus.
- Add the Craspedia and Lisianthus.
- Now add the Lilies, Roses, and Carnations.
- Finally, add the Platycodon.
- Your stunning centerpiece with summer flowers is now ready for use! Enjoy!