Hydrangea is a classic beauty. It is such a versatile flower and it can be used in many different ways. Combine Hydrangea with other flowers in a beautiful bouquet, or just place three stems in a vase: every design has its own charm. Have you ever thought of making a wreath with this amazing flower? Be inspired by this video tutorial, follow the steps below and create this stunning Hydrangea wreath.
Time: 10 – 15 minutes | Difficulty: average (***)
- Floral foam wreath
- Cotton rope
- 2 x Hydrangea My Beautiful Riviera
Want to order these flowers? Visit our webshop!
Steps for making this Stunning Hydrangea Wreath:
- Soak the floral foam wreath.
- Cut off a piece of cotton rope of approx. 50cm. Wrap this through the wreath and tie a knot with the ends of the rope.
- Secure the rope with a staple to the floral foam.
- Cut the Hydrangea into smaller pieces. Place each piece at the wreath and secure with the staples.
- Work your way around the wreath and make sure you cover all sides properly except for the back.
- Your stunning Hydrangea wreath is now ready for use! Enjoy!