Shabby chic is still a big design trend, and the elegance of white Peonies and Hydrangeas, mixed with greyish green tones of Eucalyptus, fits in perfectly! Be inspired by this video tutorial, follow the steps below and create this sturdy greenery centerpiece.
Time: 10 – 15 minutes | Difficulty: easy (**)
- Floral Foam
- Large centerpiece vase
- 5 x Eucalyptus Nicholii
- 5 x Hedera Helix
- 4 x Peony Duchesse De Nemours
- 1 x Hydrangea Schneeball
- 4 x Asparagus Umbellatus
- 2 x Asparagus Secateus
- 10 x Genista Painted Green with Berries
Want to order these flowers? Visit our webshop!
Steps for making this Sturdy Greenery Centerpiece:
1. Soak the floral foam in fresh, clean water.
2. Push the floral foam into the centerpiece. Use a knife to cut it in shape. Use the excess parts to fill up the gaps.
3. Start with the Eucalyptus. Stick them in the sides of the floral foam.
4. Now add the Asparagus and Hedera.
5. Cut off most of the stem of the Hydrangea. Place the hydrangea on one side of your centerpiece.
6. Now add the Genista and finally add the Peonies around the Hydrangea.
7. Your Sturdy Greenery Centerpiece is now ready for use! Enjoy!