Celebrate summer with a festive floral crown! Combine beautiful pastels with contrasting summery colors and use a mix of stunning flowers like Hydrangea, Phlox, Rose, Dahlia, and Campanula. Be inspired by this video tutorial, follow the steps below and create this summer floral crown.
Time: 10 – 15 minutes | Difficulty: easy (**)
- Floral Tape
- Iron wire
- 9 x Veronica Clea Diana
- 2 x Hydrangea Magical Revolution Blue
- 7 x Rose Memory Lane
- 4 x Phlox Pixie Miracle
- 5 x Weigela Nana Variegata
- 2 x Campanula Echo Tuba
- 2 x Dahlia Light Wizard
Want to order these flowers? Visit our webshop!
Steps for making this Summer Floral crown:
- Start by making the basis of the crown with the iron wire and floral tape.
- Fit the crown on your head. Make sure there is still some space between your head and the crown.
- Start with the Hydrangea. Cut off a small bunch and add a second flower.
- Place the flowers on the crown and secure with the floral tape.
- Continue making small bunches with the Veronica, Phlox, Campanula and Dahlia.
- Use the Weigela regularly for a nice and natural look.
- Your summer floral crown is now ready for use. Enjoy!