Floral crowns are still very trendy, and thus perfect to present to your bride’s couple as a design option. What do you think of this lovely, bohemian-looking version with Mini Cymbidium, Syringa, and Eucalyptus? Be inspired by this video tutorial, follow the steps below and create this summer wedding floral crown.
Time: 20 – 25 minutes | Difficulty: average (***)
- Floral tape
- Iron wire
- 4 x Ruscus Parvifolia
- 16 x Convallaria
- 3 x Syringa Dark Koster
- 1 x Mini Cymbidium White
- 1 x Mini Cymbidium Pink
- 3 x Eucalyptus Nicholii
Want to order these flowers? Visit our webshop!
Steps for making this Summer Wedding Floral Crown:
- Use the iron wire and floral tape to create a circular base for your crown.
- Add a second layer of iron wire. Use the floral tape to secure it.
- Use the Syringa, Mini Cymbidiums and Convallaria to create small bunches together with the Ruscus and Eucalyptus.
- Place the bunches one by one on the crown base. Use the floral tape to secure.
- Make sure to spread the flowers evenly on your crown.
- Your summer wedding flower crown is ready for use! Enjoy!