What a cutie! This sweet Christmas bouquet with pastel colors is also very sweet and even romantic. This bouquet holds beautiful flowers and fits almost every occasion. Watch the video below to see how this sweet Christmas bouquet is made and be inspired!
Time: 10 – 15 minutes | Difficulty: easy (**)
- Decorative rope
- 1 x Gerbera Plot
- 5 x Cornus Alba Sibirica
- 2 x Astilbe Europa
- 2 x Stachys Byzantina
- 2 x Skimma Painted Champagne
- 7 x Rose Spray Bombastic
Want to order these flowers? Visit our webshop!
Steps For Making This Sweet Christmas Bouquet:
- Wind the decorative rope around the top of the vase. We used pink to match the colors of the flowers but you can use any color you like.
- Now add the Stachys as a base of the bouquet.
- Add the Rose Bombastic.
- Next, add the Skimmia and Cornus.
- Add the Astilbe and as final step place the single Gerbera in the middle of the bouquet.
- Your sweet Christmas bouquet is now ready for use. Enjoy!