Fresh up your summer with a touch of green in your floral designs! Combine Cordeline Leaves with Molucella and Gomphocarpus, and add some extra texture with the bright white Gypsophila. Be inspired by this video tutorial, follow the steps below and create this vibrant green summer bouquet.
Time: 5- 10 minutes | Difficulty: easy (**)
- Large vase
- Decorative rope
- 5 x Molucella (Bells of Ireland)
- 1 x Hydrangea Magical Noblesse
- 4 x Gomphocarpus Moby Dick
- 3 x Gypsophilia Million Star
- 8 x Cordeline
Want to order these flowers? Visit our webshop!
Steps for making this Vibrant Green Summer Bouquet:
- Tie the bouquet in your hand. Make sure the vase is clean and filled with fresh water.
- Start with one Cordeline. Add the Molucella and Gypsophilia.
- Add the Hydrangea and Gomphocarpus.
- Keep adding the flowers and make sure to keep them tight in your hand.
- Cut the end stems to an equal length.
- Use the decorative rope to tie the bouquet together.
- Your vibrant green summer bouquet is now ready for use! Enjoy!