There comes the bride, and her marvelous bouquet! People will remember this stunning design with Hyacinth, Syringa, Ranunculus, and Tulip for a long time, that’s a sure thing! Be inspired by this video tutorial, follow the steps below and create this amazing wedding bouquet with Hyacinth.
Time: 10 – 15 minutes | Difficulty: difficult (****)
- Floral tape
- 3 x Decorative pin
- Linen rope (approx. 50cm)
- 20 x Frilled Tulip Honeymoon
- 10 x Ranunculus Cloony Rosado
- 8 x Ranunculus Cloony Firenze
- 20 x Sweetheart Rose Blushing Akito
- 5 x Syringa Mme. Fl. Stepmann
- 10 x Hyacinth Aiolos
- 5 x Eucalyptus Populus with Berries
- 5 x Waxflower Crystal Pearl
Want to order these flowers? Visit our webshop!
Steps for making this Wedding Bouquet with Hyacinth:
- Tie the bouquet in your hand. Start with the Eucalyptus and Syringa.
- Add the Ranunculi, Tulips, Hyacinths, and Waxflower by your own choice. Make sure you make a nice mixture of colors and textures.
- Add the Sweetheart Roses in little groups of 3. Keep the bouquet as compact as possible.
- Work your way down. Place each flower a bit lower than the one before, to get a nice round shape.
- When you have added all the flowers, cut the stems to one length, and secure the stems with the floral tape.
- Cover all of the stems with the linen rope. Twist it around the bundle, fold the end so you won’t see the edges, and secure the end with the decorative pins.
- Your wedding bouquet with Hyacinth is ready for use! Enjoy!