This creative table piece holds really white beauties like the Chrysanthemum Baltica, Rose Akito and Carnation Spray Ibis White. This rough, rustic but also cute table piece is something different than the standard table pieces and is a real eye-catcher! Watch the video below to see how this white flowered table piece is made and be inspired!
Time: 20 – 25 minutes | Difficulty: easy (**)
- Glass or plastic tubes
- Watering Can
- Iron wire
- 11 x Chrysanthemum Baltica
- 9 x Rose Akito
- 14 x Carnation Spray Ibis White
- 5 x Asparagus Feather Painted White
Want to order these flowers? Visit our webshop!
Steps For Making This White Flowered Table Piece:
- Start by combining several branches and secure them with the rope. Make a nice and sturdy construction.
- Now add the tubes. Secure them with iron wire to your structure.
- Fill the glass tubes with water. Do not fill them completely since the flowers will also raise the water level.
- Start with the Asparagus. Then add the roses and Carnation.
- As final touch add the beautiful Chrysanthemum.
- Your white flowered table piece is now ready for use. Enjoy!