Tulips are the perfect flowers to create that wintery atmosphere during AND after the holidays! Complete your design with Syringa, Daffodil, and Asparagus for a beautiful look and feel. Be inspired by this video tutorial, follow the steps below and create this Winter Centerpiece with Tulips!
Time: 15 – 20 minutes | Difficulty: easy (**)
- Floral Foam
- 10 x Tulip Royal Virgin
- 10 x Tulip Super Parrot
- 10 x Daffodil Paperwhite
- 3 x Syringa Madame Fl. Stepmann
- 2 x Asparagus Falcatus
Want to order these flowers? Visit our webshop!
Steps for making this Winter Centerpiece with Tulips:
- Put the wet floral foam into the pot. Cut the top of the foam and make sure the top is equal to the height of the pot.
- Start with the Asparagus. Divide the stem into multiple little pieces and put them into the foam.
- Now you start putting the flowers into your design. Add a stem of Syringa in the middle.
- Add some Tulips at the left and right side of the pot. Place them a bit horizontally. Make sure you keep the stems a bit longer, so they will bend a bit over to get a distinct look.
- Then, add the Daffodils, the rest of the Tulips and some more Syringa. You can divide the Syringa stems into little pieces, so you can divide them better into the design.
- Your Winter Centerpiece with Tulips is ready for use. Enjoy!