Such an original design! This will sure get the attention it deserves. Beautiful Kalanchoe, Eucalyptus and Cymbidium get a prominent place in this table piece. Because of the water tubes the flowers have a very good vase life so you can enjoy this beauties for quite some time! Watch the video, follow the steps and be inspired!
Time: 15 – 20 minutes | Difficulty: easy (**)
- Small branches
- Wooden tray
- Glue gun with cartridges
- Small Christmas balls
- Water tubes
- 5 x Eucalyptus Parvifolia
- 6 x Kalanchoe White Meadow
- 1 x Cymbidium Green
Want to order these flowers? Visit our webshop!
Steps For Making This Winter Table Piece with Cymbidium:
- Start by making a plan how your design is going to be. Hold a few branches together and try a few things out.
- When you’re ready, use the glue gun and place a few drips on the tray. Quickly use the iron wire to secure the branches together and place them onto the glue. Hold it in position for a few seconds to let it dry.
- Now place a few pineapples and small Christmas balls to the base of the “tree” you’ve created. This provides extra stability.
- Push some moss between the pineapples.
- Attach the tubes to the branches by using the iron wire.
- Fill the tubes and Christmas balls with water.
- Start with the Eucalytus. Then add the Kalanchoe and Cymbidium to your design.
- Your winter table piece with Cymbidium is now ready for use. Enjoy!