On the lookout for floral ideas for decorating a winter wedding with a glamour theme? We suggest to present the bride in question this Winter Wedding Glamorous Hair Clip, with Astilbe, painted Eucalyptus and Ranunculus. Be inspired by this video tutorial, follow the steps below and create a stunning Winter Wedding Glamorous Hair Clip!
Time: 10 – 15 minutes | Difficulty: average (***)
- Hair clip
- Glue (Floral Adhesive)
- 1 x Pinus Strobus
- 3 x Astilbe Washington
- 1 x Eucalyptus Cinerea painted Champagne
- 1 x Chasmanthium Latifolium painted Silver
- 2 x Ranunculus Cappuccino
Want to order these flowers? Visit our webshop!
Steps for making the Winter Wedding Glamorous Hair Clip:
- Cut the Pinus and Astilbe and glue it to the hair clip.
- Also cut the Eucalyptus and Chasmanthium Latifolium and add to the piece.
- Cut the Ranunculus and add to the piece, put some extra Chasmanthium Latifolium behind the Ranunculus.
- Your Winter Wedding Glamorous Hair Clip is ready for use!