On the lookout for floral ideas for decorating a winter wedding with a glamour theme? Want to surprise your bride? We suggest our Winter Wedding Hair Clip with Crown with painted Asparagus, Cymbidium, and Waxflower. Be inspired by this video tutorial, follow the steps below and create this stunning Winter Wedding Hair Clip with Crown!
Time: 10 – 15 minutes | Difficulty: average (***)
- Hair clip
- Iron wire
- Glue (Floral Adhesive)
- 6 x Waxflower Blondie with Berries
- 1 x Pinus Strobus
- 2 x Asparagus painted Gold
- 2 x Spray Rose Jana
- 1 x Cymbidium Kiss me Kate
- 1 x Setaria Italica Hila painted Platina
Want to order these flowers? Visit our webshop!
Steps for making the Winter Wedding Hair Clip with Crown:
- Cut the flowers off the stems of the Waxflower Blondie. Make a crown with the iron wire and add the flowers. Confirm the wire to the hair clip.
- Now you start with decorating the hair clip. Dian is starting with gluing the Asparagus, then Pinus, then a Cymbidium flower and after this the flowers of the Spray Roses.
- Your Winter Wedding Hair Clip with Crown is ready for use!