The possibilities with this wreath are endless! Place it on your table, use it in a larger design or hang on your door on Halloween or anytime this fall season. Watch the video below to see how this wreath with Gomphocarpus is made and be inspired!
Time: 20 – 25 minutes | Difficulty: easy (**)
- Floral Foam
- Plastic wreath shape
- Iron clamps
- 9 x Gomphocarpus Painted Orange
- 9 x Gomphocarpus Painted Red
- 5 x Ruscus Aculeatus
Want to order these flowers? Visit our webshop!
Steps For Making This Wreath with Gomphocarpus:
- Cut pieces of the floral foam and use them to fill up the plastic wreath shape.
- Start with the Ruscus. Push the stem into the floral foam and wrap them in a circular shape onto the floral foam.
Use the iron clamps to secure the Ruscus if needed.
- Now add the Orange and Red Gomphocarpus. Fill the entire wreath so the floral foam is no more visible.
- Your wreath with Gomphocarpus is now ready for use. Enjoy!