Ho, ho, ho… Ilex with snow! This lovely Christmas bouquet with Hypericum, Chamaecyparis, and Ilex Frost Wax is perfect for all your festive tables. Be inspired by this video tutorial, follow the steps below and create this stunning Frosty Christmas Bouquet with Ilex!
Time: 15 – 20 minutes | Difficulty: average (***)
- 8 x Hypericum Coco Avanti
- 5 x Eryngium painted White
- 5 x Ilex Frost Wax
- 2 x Eucalyptus Cinera painted Platinum
- 2 x Asparagus painted Copper
- 3 x Pinus Strobus
- 10 x Mix Platinum
- 1 x Abies Nobilis
- 1 x Abies Nordmann
- 3 x Chamaecyparis Squarosa
- 3 x Juniperus Wacho
Want to order these flowers? Visit our webshop!
Steps for making the Frosty Christmas Bouquet with Ilex:
- Fill the vase with fresh water. Make sure the vase is clean.
- For a good base, start with the big green branches first: the Abies.
- After that add the other green material to the vase. First, cut the branches and if necessary, remove the lower needles.
- After the green material, you can add the Eryngium, Eucalyptus, Hypericum, and Asparagus.
- At the end, divide the 10 platinum decorations.
- Your Frosty Christmas Bouquet with Ilex is ready for use!