Be inspired by this video tutorial and learn how to create a fall wreath with orange slices, Eucalyptus, and Amaranthus. Follow the steps below and create a beautiful fall wreath!
Time: 25 – 30 minutes | Difficulty: advanced (****)
- Rotan wreath (diameter 50 cm)
- Sharp knife
- Iron wire
- Copper wire
- 7 Water tubes
- Dried orange slices and balls (number of your choice)
- 1 x tray Cucumis mix
- 1 x chunk Moss
- 5 x Amaranthus Hot Biscuit
- 3 x Spray Rose Babe
- 2 x Eucalyptus painted red with berries
- 10 x Hedera long
- 10 x Chasmanthium latifolium
Want to order these flowers? Visit our webshop!
Steps for making the Fall Wreath:
- Divide the tubes on the wreath, attach them with the iron wire.
- First, fill the tubes with water.
- Attach the Hedera branches through the crown.
- Attach the dried fruit with iron wire and add to the wreath.
- Add the Eucalyptus, which you divide over the various tubes.
- Put the Amaranthus, Roses, and Chasmanthium into the tubes.
- Push little chunks of Moss and Cucumis mix into the wreath till they stuck.
- Then put the copper wire over the crown, decor to taste.
- Enjoy your fall wreath!