Wonderful Tulips together with Chasmanthium, Syringa and Genista are responsible for this green explosion! Brighten up your home, office or hotel lobby with this stunning design and watch the beautiful Syringa to open up! Watch the video and follow the steps to create this winter centerpiece with tulips and be inspired!
Time: 15 – 20 minutes | Difficulty: easy (**)
- Floral Foam
- Plastic foil
- 15 x Tulip Snowboard
- 10 x Genista Yellow
- 8 x Syringa White
- 40 x Chasmanthium Latifolium
Want to order these flowers? Visit our webshop!
Steps For Making This Winter Centerpiece with Tulips:
- Put the floral foam in fresh, clean water. Let it hydrate and don’t push the foam under water.
- Now start by putting plastic foil into the wooden bowl. Now place the floral foam on top of it and remove any excess plastic foil by cutting it with a scissors.
- Start with the Tulips. Remove any leaves if necessary and push into the floral foam.
- Continue with the Syringa and Genista.
- Finally add all of the Chasmanthium to finish your design. Make sure to spread them nicely in the arrangement.
- Your Winter Centerpiece with Tulips is now ready for use. Enjoy!