On the lookout for floral ideas for decorating a winter wedding with a glamour theme? Want to surprise your bride’s couple? We suggest our Winter Wedding Glamorous Centerpiece with painted Eucalyptus, Phalaenopsis, and Calla Lily. Be inspired by this video tutorial, follow the steps below and create this stunning Winter Wedding Glamorous Centerpiece!
Time: 15 – 20 minutes | Difficulty: average (***)
- 10 x silver Christmas ornaments
- Iron wire (white)
- 5 x Eucalyptus Cinerea painted Champagne
- 3 x Phalaenopsis Pink
- 20 x Cornus Alba Kesselri painted Gold
- 4 x Salix Magical silver
- 6 x white Lily
- 10 x Chasmanthium Latifolium painted Silver
- 10 x Calla Crystal White
- 10 x Setaria Italica Hila painted Platina
Want to order these flowers? Visit our webshop!
Steps for making the Winter Wedding Glamorous Centerpiece:
- Fill the vase with fresh water. Make sure the vase is clean.
- For a good base, start with the big flowers first: Eucalyptus and Phalaenopsis.
- Add a couple of Cornus Alba Kesselri painted Gold. Warning: painted flowers can issue stains, so be careful.
- Keep turning the vase while adding Salix, Lilium, Chasmanthium Latifolium, Calla Lily and Setaria Italica Hila.
- If there is still space, add some extra Cornus Alba Kesselri.
- Attach the Christmas ornaments to the Cornus Alba Kesselri branches.
- Your Winter Wedding Glamorous Centerpiece is ready for use!