Make sure you are fully informed of the Dutch floral market and read our Dutch Market Update!
Great news! The number of people in the Netherlands being admitted to hospital with COVID-19 is falling rapidly. And more and more people are being vaccinated. Friday, May 28th, the Dutch Prime Minister announced that the government starts with the third step of the re-opening plan for The Netherlands. The next step will not be taken until at least June 30th. But business continues.. as usual! Read more about the current situation over here.
- For all products that we import, there are uncertainties in terms of supply and numbers, as a result of the tightened transports due to COVID-19. Keep a close eye on our webshop to see the current offerings, and please contact your Account Manager if you have questions about specific products.
- From this week on, Dutch-grown Lathyrus (Sweet Pea) Vines are yet again available in the Holland webshop!
- Dutch weather is very good the past week, and forecasts are good as well! The supply of more and more amazing Dutch-grown products is increasing!
- We offer an amazing Dutch-grown selection of Limonium in the Holland webshop. Take a look at all those great colors!
- Due to the planting of new crops, there are fewer Gerbera and Germini varieties available. Visit our webshop to see the current offerings.
- The supply of Sanguisorba is increasing. This is a great product for large early summer floral designs!
- More and more Eremurus varieties are available. Yellow, orange, pink, and cream: for every design style there is a matching variety.
If you have any questions about this Dutch market update, or about other products, pricing, or availability, contact your Holex Account Manager or visit our webshop to see the current offerings.