Make sure you are fully informed of the Dutch floral market and read our Dutch Market Update!
- For all products that we import, there are uncertainties in terms of supply and numbers, as a result of the tightened transports due to COVID-19. Keep a close eye on our webshop to see the current offerings, and please contact your Account Manager if you have questions about specific products.
- Fritillaria Meleagris is back in our cooler! Amaze your customers with this great spring flower!
- Mora and more Cymbidium varieties are available in our webshop! For example, take a look at the amazing Cymbidium Sunglow and Cymbidium Mrs. Esmee!
- Keep an eye on our webshop to see our daily updated Tulip assortment! Our fantastic Dutch Masters Finest mix boxes are ready to be ordered!
- From this week on, the amazing Syringa (Lilac) variety Syringa Sensation is back in our offerings!
- Due to high gas prices in The Netherlands, more and more Rose growers decide to put their greenhouses in hibernation. The Rose offerings are decreasing. For more information, read this Floraldaily.com article. We expect that this will affect more Dutch growers of products like Cymbidium, Gerbera, Lisianthus, Amaryllis, Sering, Viburnum en Freesia.
If you have any questions about this Dutch market update, or about other products, pricing, or availability, contact your Holex Account Manager or visit our webshop to see the current offerings.
COVID-19 in The Netherlands
The rapid spread of the Omicron coronavirus variant must be slowed to ensure that healthcare services remain available to all. This is why the Netherlands will go into lockdown from Sunday 19 December until at least Tuesday, January 25th, 2022.
More information about COVID-19 in The Netherlands can be found here.