Make sure you are fully informed of the Dutch floral market, and read our Dutch Market Update!
Tuesday, February 2nd, the Dutch Prime Minister announced that the current lockdown in The Netherlands will be extended until March 2th. But business continues.. as usual! Read more about the current situation over here.
- For all products that we import, there are uncertainties in terms of supply and numbers, as a result of the tightened transports due to COVID-19. Keep a close eye on our webshop to see the current offerings, and please contact your Account Manager if you have questions about specific products.
- The upcoming International Women’s Day (March 8) and English Mother’s Day (March 14) make that a lot of products are scarce and high-priced this period.
- The Dutch season of Ranunculus Romance and Ranunculus Butterfly has started! Look over here or visit our webshop to discover which amazing varieties we offer, and contact your Account Manager for information about pricing and availability.
- More and more Lathyrus (Sweetpea) varieties become available again. Keep an eye on our webshop to see the latest additions.
- In the coming four weeks there will be four amazing Mini Cymbidium varieties exclusively available in the Holex webshop! Cymbidium Mini Faya Feline, Cymbidium Mini Tessa Maria, Cymbidium Zoë Olivia, and Cymbidium Mini Daphne Elise look really distinguish and will certainly uplift your early spring floral range. Make sure not to miss out on offering these products to your customers! Discover them over here!
If you have any questions about this Dutch market update, or about other products, pricing, or availability, contact your Holex Account Manager or visit our webshop to see the current offerings.