Make sure you are fully informed of the Dutch floral market and read our Dutch Market Update!
Great news! Vaccination in The Netherlands is progressing rapidly. We can see the results in the number of new infections and the number of people being admitted to hospital with COVID-19, which are both falling sharply. For this reason, many measures are no longer needed. The Dutch Prime Minister announced that from June 26th the government starts with the fourth step of the re-opening plan for The Netherlands. But still, in many of our sourcing countries, other rules apply. Read more about Holex and the current situation over here.
- For all products that we import, there are uncertainties in terms of supply and numbers, as a result of the tightened transports due to COVID-19. Keep a close eye on our webshop to see the current offerings, and please contact your Account Manager if you have questions about specific products.
- The Holland webshop has Dutch-grown fall Peonies in the offerings! Check out this blog post to read more about them.
- Dyed Panicum is available again! Brighten up your floral designs with these amazing-looking grasses. Visit our webshop to see which colors we have available.
- Take a look at Sedum Magical Lizzy. A great new red Sedum variety that we offer!
- We still have a good supply of Fresh Hydrangea. Also, the supply of Classic Hydrangea is slowly increasing.
- More and more Cymbidium varieties become available in our offerings. For example, take a look at Cymbidium Delta: a true beauty!
If you have any questions about this Dutch market update, or about other products, pricing, or availability, contact your Holex Account Manager or visit our webshop to see the current offerings.