The sunny weather in Holland the past weeks ensures us that the harvesting of the Dutch field grown Peonies starts faster than planned this season. Take advantage of the opportunity to offer your customers those amazing looking, high-quality Dutch Peonies! Our buyers have selected our favorite Peony varieties: the ten most promising varieties of this season.
High Quality Peonies!
Now the Peony supply from South Carolina (US) has ended and the supply from New Jersey (US) is starting, we would like to draw your attention to the Holex Peonies! These Peonies, originating from France and also from Holland, have a very good vase life. This is because they are transported by air freight, and do not have to go through a long journey by truck.
Our Favorite Peony Varieties
- Peony Coral Charm – Coral Charm has a stunning coral color when the flower opens up, and this is slowly transforming into a light peach.
- Peony Sarah Bernhardt – Probably the best known Peony variety is this light pink colored beauty.
- Peony Duchesse De Nemours – Looking for a reliable white Peony for your designs? Duchesse is what you need!
- Peony Mother’s Choice – Mother’s Choice is also a stunning white variety, and even with a double flower.
- Peony Command Performance – A real novelty variety! The supply of this gorgeous variety is still little, but we are happy to say that we can offer you during the season. Command Performance has a really big flower and is stunning when the flower opens up.
- Peony Red Charm – Red Charm – the name already says it all – is a charming, deep Bordeaux red colored Peony variety. Perfect for bohemian, rustic designs that need a bit of contrast.
- Peony Jules Elie – Jules Elie is one of two tints darker than the well-known Sarah Bernhardt. This Peony matches very well with other pink flowers!
- Peony Claude Tain – Another filled white Peony, which is great to use in wedding designs.
- Peony Red Bernhardt – This is the darker variant of Sarah Bernhardt, and this one also looks absolutely breathtaking!
- Peony Sunny Girl – This is quite a new variety available on the market. The soft, sunny pastel yellow color makes that this is really something.
More About Peonies
Would you like to know more about these amazing flowers? Visit our #flowerwiki blog section and read all about Peony! Are you looking for design inspiration with Peonies? On our blog, you will find a lot of design tutorials, like this one and this one! For more design inspiration, visit our Pinterest board “Peony Floral Design Inspiration”. For our current offerings, visit our webshop!