The Peony season is in full swing. No surprise that our cooler is stuffed with the most beautiful Peony varieties that are available for you and your customers. Our buyers have selected our favorite Peony varieties: the ten most promising varieties of this season. Contact your Account Manager or visit our webshop to order.
High Quality Peonies!
At Holex Flower, we offer high-quality Peonies sourced from the best growers. At the moment the Peonies that we offer originate from France and the greenhouses of Dutch growers.
Our Favorite Peony Varieties
- Peony Coral Charm – Coral Charm has a stunning coral color when the flower opens up, and this is slowly transforming into a light peach.
- Peony Sarah Bernhardt – Probably the best known Peony variety is this light pink colored beauty.
- Peony Duchesse De Nemours – Looking for a reliable white Peony for your designs? Duchesse is what you need!
- Peony Mother’s Choice – Mother’s Choice is also a stunning white variety, and even with a double flower.
- Peony Command Performance – A real novelty variety! The supply of this gorgeous variety is still little, but we are happy to say that we can offer you during the season. Command Performance has a really big flower and is stunning when the flower opens up.
- Peony Red Charm – Red Charm – the name already says it all – is a charming, deep Bordeaux red colored Peony variety. Perfect for bohemian, rustic designs that need a bit of contrast.
- Peony Jules Elie – Jules Elie is one of two tints darker than the well-known Sarah Bernhardt. This Peony matches very well with other pink flowers!
- Peony Claude Tain – Another filled white Peony, which is great to use in wedding designs.
- Peony Red Bernhardt – This is the darker variant of Sarah Bernhardt, and this one also looks absolutely breathtaking!
- Peony Sunny Girl – This is quite a new variety available on the market. The soft, sunny pastel yellow color makes that this is really something.
More About Peonies
Would you like to know more about these amazing flowers? Visit our Flowerwiki blog section and read all about Peony.
Peonies are often used in bouquets and have a very romantic appearance. Therefore Peonies are combined a lot with Alchemilla and Eucalyptus. Peonies also combine effortlessly with Carnations, Hydrangea, and Garden Roses. Or go for a more dared combination and use Echeveria, Protea, and Amaryllis.