The Bohemian style can be applied in every season of the year. We’ve selected our favorite Boho flowers for this fall. These flowers won’t lower your mood when the leaves start to fall and rain starts pouring down.
Our Favorite Boho Fall Flowers:
- Hypericum Magical Triumph – Cute, stylish and romantic. This Hypericum variety has it all.
- Craspedia Globosa – This yellow beauty is totally indispensable in this list of favorite boho fall flowers.
- Amaranthus Hanging Red – The Amaranthus is especially a great flower to use in a centerpiece. Place low or high in your design to achieve different results.
- Sedum Spectabile – The pink/purple flowers of this Sedum variety are so little but so beautiful.
- Clematis Amazing Wig – What an extraordinary flower. The long stems with spider-like flowers make it great for bouquets.
- Leucospermum Nutan Gold Dust – Not only the bright orange color is exciting but also the gold colored tips.
- Antirrhinum Potomac Pink – The light pink color makes this Antirrhinum very sweet and cute.
- Phlox Blind Lion – One of the few brown flowers. But that’s not the only special thing about this flower. The lime green hearts will make you fall in love with this Phlox.
- Achillea Cleopatra – From light orange to pastel yellow… this Achillea stays beautiful when you use it in your floral designs.
- Eucalyptus Populus – The large leaves and beautiful green color make this greenery perfect for the boho style.
- Astrantia Million Star – This white beauty with it’s beautiful flowers is a perfect additive for every boho floral design.