One of the prettiest summer focal flowers is the Dahlia. The broad palette of colors, various shapes and textures make this flower a very versatile product for any kind of floral design. For example, use two or three stems in a bridal bouquet, use them in a romantic floral crown, or combine them with other summer flowers in a large centerpiece. We have selected our favorite Dahlia varieties to give you a sneak peek into our cooler and to inspire you to use these amazing flowers!
Our Favorite Dahlia Varieties
- Dahlia Pink Magic – Romance with a bit of spiciness, that is Pink Magic! With the almost hot pink color on the outer side of the petals, it looks like it’s on fire.
- Dahlia Orange Fox – This pompon-like Dahlia breathes out happy summer vibes!
- Dahlia Karma Sangria – With its elongated petals that color from yellow on the inner part, and a gorgeous, coral-like pinkish color, Karma Sangria is a real eye-catcher.
- Dahlia Netty Yellow – This ball-shaped Dahlia variety has a friendly yellow color: not to bright, not to pastel. Combines great with many other kinds of yellow flowers, like Eremurus Moneymaker and Solidago Golden Glory!
- Dahlia Mister Fran – The bright orange color of this Dahlia variety makes this a perfect summer flower.
- Dahlia Light Wizard – The pure white of Light Wizard will add a touch of elegance to every summer wedding bouquet.
- Dahlia Daisy Duke – Daisy Dukes color makes us think of sunset on a sultry summer evening.
- Dahlia Black Fox – Black Fox has a deep Bordeaux red color and fits perfectly into bohemian floral designs.
- Dahlia Maarten Zwaan – This lovely white Dahlia is a classic one: the familiar flower head shape will appeal to everyone. Truly one of our favorite Dahlia varieties!
- Dahlia Red Runner – Going for an all-out floral summer design, that will burst of color? Red Runner cannot be missed; the bright red flower will definitely set the tone.
- Dahlia Ball Wizard of Oz – Another classic that literally fits into almost any floral summer design: Wizard of Oz. The accessible pink color combined with the friendly pompon shape will make sure any customers will like this flower.
- Dahlia Sebastian – Sebastian is also great to use in boho-spirited floral designs: the pale orangy coral color lets this focal flower really stands out.