The lovely smell of the Hyacinth tells us spring is coming! The color palette is which Hyacinths are available varies from beautiful pinks to deep blues and purples, from pure whites to sparkling yellows and orange tones. Our buyer has selected this season’s trendy Hyacinth varieties. So what are you waiting for? Visit our webshop and start offering these amazing flowers to your customers!
This Season’s Trendy Hyacinth Varieties
- Anna Marie – A gorgeous soft pink Hyacinth variety, good to keep in mind for the upcoming Mother’s Day.
- Anna Liza – This beauty has a warm pinkish lavender color and matches perfectly with, for example, Rose Deep Purple and Rose Blueberry.
- Woodstock – With its beetroot warm purple color, Woodstock can bring some contrast into bohemian winter designs.
- Yellow Stone – Longing for spring? Yellow Stone has pastel yellow colored flowers, which are great in combination with daffodils!
- Chicago – This Hyacinth variety has the Pantone Color of the Year 2018: Ultraviolet!
- Dark Ocean – Dark Ocean has deep, dark blue colored flowers with a little bit of purple in them.
- China Pink – China Pink has a blush, very soft pink color. Matches great with whites and also with other light pinks. A perfect wedding bouquet flower!
- Aiolos – If you are looking for a great pure white Hyacinth variety, Aiolos is what you need! The flowers are placed closely next to each other and look very nice.
- Delft Blue – A classic blue variety with lots of little flowers!
- Fondant – The pastel pink color of Fondant is just lovely. A flower that breathes out romance!
- Jan Bos – Wow! Jan Bos has a deep, hot pink color, almost magenta. So if you are looking for a spicer-upper: look no further!
- Purple Voice – Purple Voice has a fresh purple color and matches very well with yellows and whites.