With Valentine’s Day around the corner, we are more than happy to help you to boost your sales with these 18 gorgeous red Valentine’s flowers! From Roses to Cestrum: all these flowers will add personality to V-day designs.
Red Valentine’s Flowers
- Spray Rose Rubicon – Add some classical romance to your bouquet or centerpiece with this gorgeous deep red Spray Rose.
- Cornus Sibrica – These sturdy branches are perfect for larger sizes Valentine’s designs. Or, make a lovely heart with them!
- Rose Madam Red – Cannot be missed in your Valentine offerings! Madam Red opens beautifully and has a good vase life.
- Genista Red – The little flowers of Genista bring happiness to any design! In red, this product is Valentine’s-proof!
- Bouvardia Royal Fire Red – Bouvardia has an interesting structure and is a great filler in bouquets.
- Dianthus Solomio – The deep red color of this Dianthus adds pure romance!
- Dianthus Star Fire – If you are looking for a flower to spice up your designs, Star Fire has a great coloring.
- Freesia Red Passion – When the buds of Red Passion open up, they don’t only look stunning, but they smell stunning too!
- Cestrum Red Zohar – Cestrum is a less known flower, but therefore a perfect one to use if you want to create modern designs.
- Tulip Strong Love – A relative of the famous yellow Tulip Strong Gold, with a breathtaking big, red flower.
- French Tulip Kingsblood – French Tulip have longer stems, are easy to bend and can be used very well in modern designs!
- Double Tulip Championship – When Championship opens up, it has beautiful red petals with a white edge.
- Ranunculus Cloony Tango – The enormous Cloony Ranunculi burst our love! Especially this deep red variety.
- Hypericum Tomato Flair – Try a different red Hypericum variety; try Tomato Flair!
- Germini Suri – Happiness and romance united in one single flower: that is the dark-hearted Suri.
- Double Tulip Vero Red Fire -Vero Red Fire has a touch of green in its petals, and looks fresh and pretty!
- Dianthus Barbatus Will Coral – Dianthus Barbatus is well-known for its interesting texture, and Will Coral is a perfect V-Day flower with its bright red little flowers!
- Spray Rose Mirabel – Mirabel is a stunning Spray Rose and is very versatile! Therefore it cannot be missed in our Top 18 favorite red Valentine’s flowers!