What’s Valentine’s Day without Roses? Our buyer selected this year’s beauties! Be inspired by the lovely Valentine’s Roses in this post and give your V-day sales a boost by offering them to your customers!
This Year’s Trendy Valentine’s Roses
- Rose Freedom – Tall, strong and beautiful. This is a fantastic Rose to use in centerpieces.
- Rose Madam Red– Elegant, classy and romantic is what this Rose variety breathes.
- Rose Black Baccara – This deep red Rose almost looks like satin.
- Spray Rose Rubicon – A spray Rose with large flower heads that open up wonderful.
- Rose Upper Class – A very luxury looking Rose that is perfect for any occasion!
- Spray Rose Fire Flash – The red of the Rose is mixed with yellow stripes.
- Spray Rose Mirabel – If you’re looking for a very nice red spray Rose than this is a serious option!
- Rose Ever Red – Show your ever lasting love with this fantastic Rose variety.
- Rose El Toro – Olé! This fringled heart looks like the curtain used in the Spanish bullfighting.
- Rose Heart XXL Preserved – This is just amazing! This preserved Rose is transformed into a heart to show ultimate love.
- Rose Red Naomi – The most famous of red Roses cannot be missed on our list.
Looking for other color roses for Valentine’s than red? Check out our blog post of colored Roses!