Cloony Ranunculus are the most beautiful Ranunculus flowers available! The lush blooms with their countless delicate petals are a feast for the eye. Cloony Ranunculus are perfect to use in any kind of wedding decoration, but also in bohemian floral designs. You just have to put a few flowers in a flower crown, or as a focal flower in a (wedding) bouquet: your customers will be stunned! In this blog post we’ll show you 23 of the most amazing Cloony Ranunculus varieties we offer in our Holland webshop range.
Cloony Ranunculus Varieties: WOW!!
- San Mauro – The soft, light pink color of San Mauro is very romantic.
- Rosa 418 –The vintage looking Rosa 418 matches perfectly with Pantone’s Color of The Year 2019 Living Coral!
- Fragolini – If you want to go all out, then the hot coral-colored Fragolini cannot be left out!
- Blushing Pascal – A stunning peach-colored Cloony variety with a fresh looking green-colored center.
- Nerone – Add a touch of elegant mystery with the contrasting darkish aubergine-colored blooms of Nerone.
- Bolero – When it is used in event decorations, the hot pink-colored Bolero with definitely seduce to dance the night away.
- Tango – The tango dance symbolizes passion, and so is the so-called Ranunculus variety!
- Firenze – This amazing Ranunculus variety is named after Firenze, the white-haired Centaur we know from Harry Potter. A great story to tell to your customers if they opt for a magical wedding theme!
- Mambo – Mambo will certainly add a vibrant touch to any floral decoration.
- Cappucino – We’re just smitten by this gorgeous Cloony variety! Each creamy petal has a deep aubergine border. Amazing!
- Rosado – Rosado has a lovely pink color and a fresh, green center. Use it so you can freshen your design!
- Omega – Omega bursts out happiness! Perfect for adding a cheerful touch to floral decorations.
- Commedia – The light lemonish yellow color of Commedia is really distinctive. Matches great with white, yellow, and green flowers!
- Rio – Rio means “river” in Spanish, as you might already know. This Cloony Ranunculus will certainly bring a nice flow in your floral designs!
- Mandarino – Don’t be distracted by the size of Mandarino in the picture. When the petals open up, this orange-colored Ranunculus variety will shine!
- Elios – Elios looks like it’s on fire! The petals have a slightly flamed patterns with multiple tones of orange which go from light to hard. Fantastic!
- Felicidade – Add an extra touch of sweetness with this loveable light yellow and pink colored Cloony variety.
- Cherry – This plum-colored Cloony is stunning! Using it will bring contrast to your design, or mix it with various other purple colored flowers. Success guaranteed!
- Hanoi – One of the all-time favorites in our range is Cloony Hanoi. The blush-colored Cloony blooms breathtakingly and because of i’ts pastel it is perfect for wedding decorations.
- Passion – If your customers want to spice up, use Cloony Passion! The deep dark red color of the countless petals is really something!
- Lambada – Lambada fits perfectly in festive floral decorations.
- Ceres – When Ceres’ bloom opens up, the fresh green center will be visible. Great for spring and summer designs!
- Grand Pastel – Last, but not least: Grand Pastel has an amazing distinctive color, which fits perfectly in bohemian, vintage, or boho-chic wedding designs!
Where to buy The Best Cloony Ranunculus?
Well, that’s a simple answer: in our webshop! Visit the Holland section, and see the current offers. For more information about availability and prices, contact your Account Manager or send us a message!