Meet our Scabiosa in its glory! Effortlessly making floral designs look natural and sweet! With our Scabiosa Blackberry Scoop, Scabiosa Picasso, Scabiosa Lavender Scoop, Scabiosa Annabelle, and Scabiosa Davida, we bring character to any floral arrangement. Holex offers a wide range of high-quality Scabiosa varieties in the webshop.
Scabiosa is known by the name pincushion flower due to its pincushion-like appearance. This flower is part of the family Caprifoliaceae. Also known as the honeysuckle family. Scabiosa comes from the Latin word ’Scabies’ meaning ‘the itch.’ It was believed to cure scabies back in the days. However, it was not proven that it actually cures scabies. A Scabiosa variety was used to make herbal medicine to treat coughs, fevers, and skin inflammations. The native of this genus lies in Africa, Europa, and Asia.
Colors, Shapes, and Availability
The center structure of this elegant flower gives a charming feel with the dainty lace-like frills that surrounds the flowerhead. Scabiosa is available in a wide range of incredible colors such as red, purple, lavender, pink, blue and white. Scabiosa varieties are available all year round.
Scabiosa symbolizes pure love, purity, and peace. Give a bouquet with Scabiosa to convey this feeling to someone you appreciate.
List of Varieties
• Star of Africa – The subtle pink color of this flower enhances the sweet look of the whole floral design.
• Million Star – This white-colored flower brings an innocent look to any spring floral arrangement.
• Star of Beauty – This beautiful flower is perfect for making your Mother’s Day bouquet a star!
• Star of Love -A starlike Astrantia with a soft red color brings out the true beauty of floral design.
• Star of Promise – With this stunning flower, you can inspire your customers to create a charming floral design for Mother’s Day.
- Scabiosa Atrop Red Velvet – This flower is perfect a romantic wedding bouquet.
- Scabiosa Blackberry Scoop – Use Blackberry Scoop to enhance the passionate look in your floral design.
- Scabiosa Focal Scoop Dark Purple – This remarkable purple-colored Scabiosa looks great in a modern floral arrangement.
- Scabiosa Lavender Scoop – This flower looks wonderful in a pastel color palette.
- Scabiosa Picasso – Picasso enhances the modern and minimalistic floral design.
- Scabiosa Goya – This romantic red color enriches the sweet look of any summer bouquet.
- Scabiosa Davida – This light blue color creates a natural look in a pastel-colored bouquet.
- Scabiosa Milky Scoop – Brilliant white color of this flower looks incredible in an adventurous pink wedding bouquet.
- Scabiosa Annabelle – A delicate white-colored Scabiosa adds a soft texture to your floral design.
Scabiosa Focal Scoop Bicolor looks stunning with a bunch of white roses. Use Hydrangeas, Peonies, Astilbe with Scabiosa to achieve a delightful wildflower bouquet. Scabiosa matches splendidly with pastel colors and deep dark colors. So try these color palettes with Scabiosa to achieve an eye-catching look for your customers.
Shop Care Tips
First, remove the leaves from the stem to avoid leaves hanging in water or getting stuck. Cut the stems diagonally and place the flowers in a vase with clean water.