Be inspired by this video tutorial and learn how to create a romantic fall corsage with Hypericum, Asclepias, and Alchemilla for your wedding or prom!
Time: 5 – 10 minutes | Difficulty: easy (**)
- Floral tape
- Cotton lace
- 2 Decorative pins
- 2 Safety pins
- Sharp knife
- 1 stem Hypericum Magical Triumph
- 1 stem Asclepias Tuberosa
- 1 stem Alchemilla Robustica
Want to order these flowers? Visit our webshop!
Steps for making the Romantic Fall Corsage:
- Clean and cut the flowers. Keep 10 cm left of each stem.
- Tie the flowers together with the floral tape and cut again, so that all the stems have the same length. The tape is not sticky, you can pull the tape apart and wrap tight around the stems.
- Cut the tape off.
- Tie the cotton lace around the stems and cut it off. Use the safety pins to secure. Put one pin in the bottom and the other one at the top of the lace.
- Attach the safety pins, stitch them carefully through the lace.
- Your romantic fall corsage is ready for use!